View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Gramof6

There are both good & bad places to shop as far as Customer Service goes. I've worked Retail and I can vouch for the fact that a little bit of kindness to the employees, goes a long way. They are doing what they have been ordered to do. We all have had a bad shopping experience or two from time to time & will cont. to have them in the future. But we do not always know if the employee in that dept. is just screiwng around & being lax on the job or if they have been told to do whatever. My point is that we don't know what is going on with them, so it is unfair to chastize them. And treat them as we would want to be treated if the positions were reversed.

Last, we do sound like a bunch of old crabby clucking hens sometimes. :D We all need to remember: "How do we probably sound or come across to the many many lurkers here." Therefore try to set a nice tone. If we post a negative, try to add a positive along with it. :thumbup: It is a well know fact everywhere, that some of the help in Stores are far from good at their job or like it was way back when. Maybe they were having an off day. Maybe they had been up the night before tending to someone sick and was just exhausted that day. They are as human as we are. Just be kind to them. Whether they really deserve it or not, we don't know. It sure can't hurt. :wink: Okay I am off this topic & going to read on some other topcs.