View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 07:01 AM
Maride

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I think it has a diagonal flow. Maybe with clear thread. I have so much trouble with bunched up backing, that I ordered prequilted stuff from Joann's. It is much easier to use. I want to add a white print border. I am giving this quilt to my friend's oncologist. I think I'm going to make some of those heart blocks w the scraps. This goes in the closet for now. I may do some fabric shopping in Astoria this weekend, and then I'll finish it. Today, I have to add 2 more rows for the veteran's quilt & borders. A charity group in Georgia will finish it for me. It is huge! I prefer little pieces.

I looked at the Empire Quilters & will join them as soon as I find a spare $55 ! I know moving is a hassle & you want your own place but I am looking forward to meeting you. Dotty
Me too. Things are slowing down now that storage is almost full. Now is a matter of going around picking what to bring with me and do some serious cleaning. Some dust bunnies still laughing at me. Do you want to hold the quilting? Maybe I can help with the quilting. I have an idea for the ribbon with feathers. Is it fused? Is on my list of patterns to do some day.

Maria