View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Philarena

Originally Posted by neenie1
Yes, I too would like to be adopted. Please hurry though because I am not a youngster anymore. I know how hard it can be to adopt older but I need help with my new Brother Pe 780D embroidery machine. I would really like to learn this and I bought the software Pe 8 to go with it. I just started a couple years ago, quilting and have made several baby quilts, a doll quilt, and now finishing a wall hanging plus have a stash full of kits. I think I might be a collector instead of a doer. I also would like to get better at applique and I can't seem to get the free motion quilting together. I use a Bernia Activa 280 for my quilting. I live in Colorado and do know several great quilter's but they do not do embroidery or applique. If you would like consider me please leave me a message. Neenie1
:P Hi, Neenie1! I'm down in Florida; but between email and a cellphone and Skype we could probably manage quite well. I have the new Brother Quatro 6000D which Sews, Embroiders, Quilts, and Crafts. This is my second Brother machine and I kept my PE 5 software from the old machine to work with this machine. I recently got it updated by Brother for free and I felt it was working well enough to warrant keeping it instead of buying new software. I would be willing to tell you what I know about using a Brother Embroidery machine. I'm really still a baby as far as quilting is concerned. I've only been quilting for two years; but I've had a Brother Embroidery machine for about ten years. If you are interested and think I might be able to help you, just send me a private message.