Old 07-14-2010, 01:28 PM
dsb38327

:lol: #1: Guilty as charged.
(1/4" seam allowance post by yours truly. There are lots but I had not met Mr. Search Field yet (I guess because I still asked.) I have read the responses to my post a zillion times, I have also used the search field and read many of the other (1/4" seam allowance) posts many times. I enjoy the many views and ideas. The same thing can be said different ways and we learn from some versions more than we learn from others. Thousands of others will learn better from the versions we pass over or didn't grasp.
#2: Guilty as charged.
(I forgot what #2 was.) :oops: :lol:
Just teasing. We all mean well and love helping each other. It is like a race to Mr. Search Field or Mr. Google to see who can find it first.
#3:
Please encourage everyone to be more specific when they title their post. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your Quiltingboard friends. "Guess What" will deprive me of the information in the post because I will pass by that post. Sorry, I just don't have time and I really hate to miss out on good information. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
#4:
What irratates one pleases another. There are thousands of us, many females (lots of raging hormones). Let's be patient with each other. :twisted: :twisted:
All members need to read the rules Admin has posted to keep us safe and make our Quiltingboard experience better. That being said I would like to ask a question:
:lol: No, I won't do it. :lol: :lol: