Old 07-14-2010, 07:35 PM
elizabeth

Ready to Sew Bernina is located in Cedar Park, Texas. (512-260-4100) The owner is Ronna Hammel and the technician is her husband, Mike. This shop doesn't get only a gold star, but a "Titanium" star. Ronna knows everyone by name and makes her store feel more like a home with a very well stocked sewing room than a retail business. She knows what classes to offer, takes suggestions for classes, finds qualified teachers, provides a great learning area, has samples of all the classes offered for that quarter, has complete supply lists with no last minute surprises and helps with fabric selection. Not only can she offer quality classes, but she can teach all of them, too! I have taken Bernina Guide classes from her. She knows her Bernina information forwards and backwards and can convey that knowledge to anyone. Ronna is a natural teacher and teaches to the individual, not to the class as a whole. I bought my 730 and my new 830 from her and all the "stuff" she knows about the machines!!!!!! Well, let's just say "Ronna knows her stuff"