View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 10:43 PM
wvdek

As of tonight, I will have to do a little rescheduling because of helping DH with the garage on Mon. and some roofing. Tuesday my back and hips hurt like crazy and I was all cattywompus. My left shoulder was 2" higher than my left shoulder and I ached pretty good. It's what happens when you have fibro., osteo this, osteo that., yada, yada, yada.

I have finished cutting, sewing, washing and ironing 8 more pilllowcases for the Pillowcase Challenge making a total of 16 so far.
Pieced Junes Doll quilt, quilted it, will finish binding Thursday afternoon or eve.
Finished piecing July Doll quilt, had it quilted, didn't like it, took it out, will redo tom then bind it.
Cleaned up my sewing area.
Did more laundry, dinner, talked to DS three times as he was driving to Kansas CIty area, had good talk with DD about her job(s), talked with Workman's Comp. Dr..

Thursday I will tie up the tomato plant tops (boy are they looking good), finish cleaning my gardening bench in the garage, brush Laddie, clip Kadens nails, mow the lawn (approx. 2 acres) and trim front yard, shower, dinner, sew.