Thread: YoYo's
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:25 PM
jststampin

Originally Posted by JEM65
Laughing out loud as I just got home from JoAnn's with 3 Clover Yo-Yo makers! I ran over to the store 10 minutes before closing time as they were the only things I needed. I had 3 coupons a 50% and 2 40% off. Total $12.81 inc. tax! Jumbo size $8.99 makes a finished 3 1/2 inch Yo-Yo, extra large $6.49 make a finished 2 3/8 inch Yo-Yo and a large $5.99 makes a 1.8 inch finished Yo-Yo. And am I making Yo-Yos - NO I'm reading the board again! LOL! Everyone look at user Patti's listing "whew...I think I'm finished". Spectacular coverlet and decorative pillow!
Oh, I think Patti's quilt used yoyo's that were 3" so now I know they make one 3 1/2 " I just might have to make a trip over there to pick one up and I thnk I just received more coupons in the mail today.

And I did yard work this evening so I've only made two yoyo's but I can tell you more is coming. I even called my mom to tell her I had a new craft for her to try. She lives in a motorhome year round so this would be perfect to do in there. You don't need a lot of place to work or store the stuff and it's fairly inexpensive.

I think we are all enablers. LOL