View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 05:01 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

so, the week is almost up...i got up at 4am this morning to finish the binding on sister's quilt (her birthday is tomorrow) have to get it washed after work today. but so far...that is all i've accomplished so far this week...i did work on a ufo i really want to finish up for a couple hours yesturday during some down-time at work...but it's not close to done yet. and i realized this morning while binding that it is almost August!!! OMG!!! our family picnic is the 2nd saturday in August and i had hoped to have the quilts for my neice's done in time for the picnic...5 of them!!! i know what i'm planning to do for each one...but ... boy oh boy... i really need to 'get with the program! they may wind up being for Christmas instead...but i did bring (prep-work) with me today to get some parts done for 2 of them...even when i knock items off my to-do list it just seems to grow and grow...but when i get the girls quilts done that will finally mean i have finally given quilts to every member of both families (mine and hubby's) before all of the adults had received quilts but my neices and nephew had afghans instead...and i have been informed it's about time for quilts ;)
one step forward, two steps back...