Old 07-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

My dad's family have twins every third generation. My grandfather had twin cousins both girls Viola and Violet. Then my uncle and his wife had twins Jarren and Jerald fraternal twins.

I always wanted to be a twin or have twins but it was not to be. So my kids were all together for a family dinner and my DD and one DIL were pregnant. The subject of twins came up. My DD said her DH was in Chiro college they couldn't afford to have twins. My DIL said this was her last of 4 pregnancies and they didn't need to have twins so they all agreed that when Glen(my youngest) got married he and his future wife could have the twins. So 5 yrs later Glen is married and she was pregnant. Guess what she had twin boys!! Fraternal twins. Daymon and Devon. Now 6 yrs old!

But the story isn't over yet. My twin cousin Jarren and his wife had twin boys just 5 mos before our twins were born. They resemble our twins alot. My grandsons and my first cousin's twins. It is amazing how much they resemble each other considering how far apart they are and the one blonde twin each takes after the mother who are both inlaws.

so here is my pics of these 3 sets of twins

Jerald and Jarren as children
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75409[/ATTACH]

Jarren's twins Mitchell and Ryan
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75410[/ATTACH]

Our twin grandsons Daymon on bike and Devon behind his brother
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75411[/ATTACH]

Jarren today
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75412[/ATTACH]

Jerald today
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75413[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-75404.jpe   attachment-75405.bmp   attachment-75406.jpe   attachment-75407.jpe   attachment-75408.jpe