Old 07-17-2010, 01:54 PM
rahaube

Originally Posted by aorlflood
Classic Quilt Shop in Clarksburg, WV, is owned by Janet. She is so kind and helpful! Please stop by and see her shop if you are ever in the area.

The Quilting Bee in Grafton, WV, is owned by Becky. It's a small shop but expanding everytime I go in there! She is also very kind and helpful and I would encourage you to stop in if you are in the area...such as camping at Tygart lake State Park, just outside of Grafton! :)
I haven't been to either of these shops but have heard good things about The Quilting Bee and am looking forward to visiting there. I didn't know about the one in Clarksburg but will have to find out where it is. There is a great little quilt shop in Harrisville I visited when at an artist's retreat at North Bend State Park. I can't remember the name but it is on the main drag before you get into town. They stay open later than usual one night during the artist's retreat just so we can go. The service is exceptional. The shop is small but well organized and the prices are reasonable. I got a kit for a wall hanging for $20 less than I had seen it in catalogs and online.