Old 07-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Deb watkins

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
I designed my blocks today and started drawing on the fusible stuff to make my blocks. I asked my dh what month he thought I was doing when I showed in the drawing and he said, June or July. I was very happy. I am making Sue a fishergal. It seems we always start fishing season in June, so I thought of having Sue sitting on the bank, holding a homemade pole, having just pulled a little fishy from the pool. I hope it works out okay.

I plan on getting really busy this week and hopefully will have them in the mail by Friday. (I sent return postage with my May blocks... should I add a dollar for the return, now that I am going to be getting two sets back?)
Nope on the extra $$. If you sent me the $4.90 flat rate stamp, I can get 2 sets in an envelope. This was recommended to me by the clerk at the PO. I have also started my March Sues'. My little girls are catching shamrocks out of the leprechan's pot!
And, yes, since all of the girls should be at my house by Aug 1st, they will be headed out as soon as I can catch all of them. They have taken over the basement, and are jumping on the couches, standing on the chairs and hiding under the tables. The little naked one from Barbsbus has certainly gotten them all riled up. :roll: