Old 07-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Grandma12

Originally Posted by deirdre ann
heya granma, how are you? I agree about cleaning up around the farm. Our house is built on a top acre on a sheep farm! My f-in-l is the farmer but age & health is catching up with him so my hubby & his 2 brothers do a lot of the work now. And the stink off his clothes when he walks in the door!! Gross!! I get him to strip in the laundry room - defnitly not romantic! LOL!
Not so well today Dee...
swim team meet was counties away...long spine jarring trip, and then I could not sit out pool side with family as it was drizzling rain...and go buggy can not get wet, it would burn out the electric motors. By the time we got home, had to pop 2 pain pills, and hit the bed as softly as possible. They also forgot to pack me diabetic foods or drinks...and they had a lovely bbq for all the swimmers & family after the meet...not one thing I could have.

Emotions are in the basement, and body is in such pain.
Got up, and when I stepped outside to have some horse love, that upset my DH. He does not get it...they are gentle with me, loving and affectionate...listen to me gripe and never get upset about any of my "in my head" issues...DH feels like my gripes are just junk to gripe about...none of it really matters...

like ramps so I can get about the house with the wheel chair...or even if it is a clunker, making my car run again, so I can go somewhere ....they never want to take me where I want to go...

I feel like sleeping in the hay out in the horse barn...at least THEY love me...