View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Oklahoma Lightning

Hi, I want to please withdraw from the SAS.
On Mothers day I was sing with the choir when I felt my heart going into Veb. I turned to tell my friend to get me out of there fast. I turned around and clappeds, my pastor grab my head just before it hit the floor. I have been in and out of ICU for three months. I had a mile stone this week because it been two weeks and no hosptiol stay. I am still weak and get tired very easy.
My SA sent me and mothers day gift and Fourth of July. I had not been able of post a picture or responded because my computer was hit by lightning. They didn't know if I was going to make it so my family didn't worry about having it fixed.
I am at a friends for the night and am using her computer. I will try to up load photos Thursday when I go to the Dr's again and can stop at the library.
I plan to send my SA a farewell gift next week. If I can get to a quilt store.
I am sorry to withdraw but it not fair to my SA and I don't know when I will have a computer again or when I will be able to send things.
I had ask my DIL to post a photo in April and in July and she just admitted today she forgot to do it,sorry.

I will keep looking in on you guys but feel I need to be fair and I haven't been. I am just lucky to be live and know it take time to rebuild my strength. i HOPE MY SA CAN GET A BETTER ANGEL THEN I WAS.
The one good thing is my shoulder is healing good. My heart did what the Dr wanted and slowed me to a stop allowing the shoulder time to heal. I still have some limited use but the pain is almost gone and I can use my arm and hand now.
Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this group.

Kathryn
Oklahoma Lightning