Old 07-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Kitzone

You ever find something that you've been looking for and doubted that you'd ever be blessed enough to have it for your very own. Well that is what I have thought for the longest time until this week.

I went to an auction in hopes to find some kitchen supplies for my college bound daughter and I came home with this sewing machine and a set of pots and pans - and a few additional items :-O LOL

The pots and pans were one of the first things to sell and then there was about a 5 hour wait as the sewing machine was the last to sell.

She came with a certificate of warranty dated June 8th 1901, a manual, several bobbins, 2 wooden needle containers with needles, a couple of feet and 2 keys. Everything is in really exceptional condition except the chrome finish on the handwheel (I haven't tried cleaning anything yet).

I tried to find out more about the sewing machine but I have not been able to find any that has the same decal pattern - so if anyone can offer any information I would be grateful.

Judy

She has 2 sets of drawers- in the cabinet and on the doors
[ATTACH=CONFIG]74653[/ATTACH]

There's lattice work on top with finials
[ATTACH=CONFIG]74655[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-74641.jpe   attachment-74643.jpe   attachment-74644.jpe   attachment-74647.jpe   attachment-74648.jpe  

attachment-74650.jpe