Old 07-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by Kitzone
You ever find something that you've been looking for and doubted that you'd ever be blessed enough to have it for your very own. Well that is what I have thought for the longest time until this week.

I went to an auction in hopes to find some kitchen supplies for my college bound daughter and I came home with this sewing machine and a set of pots and pans - and a few additional items :-O LOL

The pots and pans were one of the first things to sell and then there was about a 5 hour wait as the sewing machine was the last to sell.

She came with a certificate of warranty dated June 8th 1901, a manual, several bobbins, 2 wooden needle containers with needles, a couple of feet and 2 keys. Everything is in really exceptional condition except the chrome finish on the handwheel (I haven't tried cleaning anything yet).

I tried to find out more about the sewing machine but I have not been able to find any that has the same decal pattern - so if anyone can offer any information I would be grateful.

Judy
I am in love with this machine and cabinet!!! You want to sell it? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Billy