View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 06:27 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

OK...
Wow! Sorry to hear the bad news, girlie! Your step-dad sounds like he's had quite a scare, as well as the rest of your family. It's crazy how just an ordinary thing can turn into something so awful. I'm wishing him the best. You're such a sweetie for being his nurse!

You are out of the doll swap! OOOH....don't let that sound harsh like it really sounds...let it sound like relief!! I just mean you don't have to worry. This is where an "ANGEL" comes in. Quite literally. We may have to extend some deadlines, which is no biggie. I'm sure we can get another "angel" to step in and make a doll for your other parter. I will be an angel and take one of them. I don't mind if you keep the doll you receive. You don't need to send it to me or anything. The only thing I need is more time! If you feel you really want to do the doll swap and only need more time, please let me know. BUT this can be out of your hands, and we'll take care of it.

And just one more BUT...I can be an angel, but I DO need more time....if someone else can be an angel and get the doll out by Saturday, you are welcome to have the position...PM ME TO LET ME KNOW...I GET LOST WITH THE POSTS SOMETIMES....