Old 07-19-2010, 09:09 PM
charismah
Banned

Well there are so many things I could write here...but I will go with a watered down version of my life path:

I was the oldest child in my family and I was not "wanted" so to say ( I was reminded about how I ruined her life..regularly) and men came in and out of our lives regularly ( abusing us)..the one that stayed the longest was a drug dealer..so people were literally in and out of our house regularly.
Fast forward.........About fifth grade I met my BFF.....We are still friends to this day but I had moved from the state i lived in my 8th grade year and we would visit eachother...but for the three years before I moved her family opened their heart to me fully...they took me to church with them...they would let me be a part of the scripture readings at night after dinner...the kids in her family would complain about it..but I was engrossed I loved it! I would look forward to that every week.
I also moved frequently and every weekend her parents would drive any where from 30 minutes to 45 minutes each way to pick me up and drop me off because they knew I NEEDED out of the situation and I wanted to be such a part of their family I appreciated every minute with them and we are all still in contact...After I had my children I actually wrote them a letter telling them how much they impacted my life and because of that I will lead my children up in a Godly life..so they didn't do any of that work in vein.......I am forever grateful to God for placing them in my life. They would pay for church camp in summer....they bought me my first bible...endless......I can't even express how much my life was impacted.