Thread: grrr, really?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 12:36 PM
justwannaquilt

So my husband was nosing around in stuff that he probably shouldn't have been being nosing in, not hiding anything but everything of MINE he touches ends up.....well continue reading.

Anyways getting back to the story, he was nosing around in a cabinet (probably looking for candy), just so happens to be the one I keep my cutter and scissors in, anyways I asked him what he was doing and I guess I scared him. About that time I hear something hit the floor I turn around just in time to see him picking up my rotary cutter! He puts it back in the cabinet and closes the door. Fast farward 3 hours, kids are sleeping husband is walking out the door for work, I am getting all my quilting stuff out, I make a cut, go to close the cutter and the blade won't go back in! I guess I should be glad I don't have to drag all three kids to the store because the blade won't come OUT, but grrrrr.

Moral of the story, there are just some things that should be off limits to even HUSBANDS! Exp. in my house. lol I wish he wasn't so tall, I would put things up so he and the kids couldn't reach them. But unfortunately I would have to grow two foot just to be a couple inches taller than him!