View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 12:46 PM
mrsdralshhadeh

Miss Diane,
I am known as Dani to my friends,, ( as my spelling of my first name always gets people confused,, Danyl,,,) so ,,please just call me that,,,,

Once again,, thank you for all you and your organization does,,, to receive a quilt after coming home,, is like a hug for all the time,,, A fellow soldier received one,, about a month after returning,, and his wife sent me the pictures,, a grown man at 34 years old, was crying,, when I called and asked him how he liked it,, he still got chocked up,,, If only a soldier could put a word towards the meaning of receiving one of those quilts, it still would not be enough. Many come home with issues,, some you can see and others you can not,, and many that I am known to,, they have told me storeis I could never wish on a mortal enemy... But,, we all knwo this thing could happen to us when we join,, we hope not,, but it could.,,,, Sorry,, got going again,,lol..

Thank you,,, and thanks to all of the people here that have supported me,, and other troops along the way,, you would be suprised how much that means to us,,, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: