View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 03:45 PM
ube quilting
Power Poster

I must say I am having quite a time manuvering around this site. Being new to the on line stuff as an old lady learning new tricks I'm very proud to be doing this. Being able to share this wide world of quilting is a truley big thing. I'm just starting to explore it all. There are eleven years of quilting experience in my hands with well over sixty quilts made and thirty waiting to be finished. I use a beautiful Nolting Pro 24 for my quilting which I started using only a while ago and it has a lot of stitching in it's future. My little dog, Eddy, puddin' head the cat, Calamri, the three year old Beta fish,three ten year old gold fish and my wonderful husband share my studio with me. He is the one who sacrifices everything so I can buy fabric and spend time with my obsession. I love pattern of evey kind and try to bring this to my quilting, from a design on a plate to veins on a leaf. I see so much and want to try using it. I work from miniature up to king size, and I love it all. Looking at all the quilts everyone has posted will be great and hope soon to post some of my own to share. Thanks for being here. ube