View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Conniequilts

Originally Posted by bearlea
I had this happen...we travel alot...I bought some beautiful fq's at a quilt shop in Florida...when I got to my hotel a couple hundred miles further out I took them out to make a bag...I need exactly 1 fq for the main part of the bag...my fq measured 18 X 22 on one end and 17 X 22 on the other...it was diffently a miss cut by the shop...so I did email them and tell them about it as when I measured the other 5 fq's I bought in the same line only 1 was cut right....do you know they never returned an email of apology or anything....I always mark in my Traveler Companion books about the shops I visit...although it was a nice shop I went back in and marked it as a not to return because of fq incident...I didn't expect anything in return...I just thought she could have taken a minute to apologize....so now when we travel through that area I skip her shop and go to a couple of the others in the same area....sad...blessings
That just stinks. I am sorry you couldn't even get acknowledged. I would return tell the store about this one but I don't remember where I got it since when on a mission to collect certain patterns I grab and go :)