View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 09:31 PM
EasyPeezy

Originally Posted by DebraK
Originally Posted by Janie Q
I have the 6600. Got it about 3 months ago. I haven't had very many problems with the fabric getting pulled under. I did purchase the single hole throat plate just haven't used it yet. The adjustable tension is so wonderful, I haven't used the walking foot yet. I would say you need to take into consideration the cost of the feet you want. Alot of feet come with the machine but the quarter inch walking foot,the single throat plate and the stitch in the ditch foot,and the quilting foot are all extra. So I did spend more then I thought I would. I would also hope you will get free classes so you can learn all the wonderful things you can do. This machine is amazing and I love it. Hope you get your new machine soon, which ever you choose.
everything you mentioned, other than the single hole throat plate came with my machine. I found the machine so intuitive I didn't need classes The manual is very easy use. I've had this machine for 5 years.
Mine also came with all the feet but later I found out that they were not accufeed so I had to buy these separately. The only accuffeed foot I got with my machine was the walking foot.