Thread: grrr, really?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:53 AM
MistyMarie

Originally Posted by simplecomforts
I have husband who takes a count of all the material I have. He ia always asking me questions. How maney quilts is this bunch of fabric for ? What are you going to do with all these quilts your making? How maney quilts do we need? All you do is sew and sew. And I look at him and say. When my time is up you can have fun selling them. Now leave me alone and go work on your collection of matchbox cars.{ He will stop at every Walmart he sees as he's driving just to see if they have his cars he's looking for} But do I say anything about his collecting little cars. No way. Point made Oh by the way I buy only the small scissors. His fingers are to big to use them.
I have to pray that the postman comes before my dh gets home when I am expecting a package. Unfortunately, my new postman comes between 5 and 6 and he is home by then. I feel guilty when I buy more fabric because I know he thinks I have too much as it is. However, when I walk downstairs to his "man cave," I often stop feeling guilty. Unlike matchbook cars, my husband collects guns and ammunition. He reloads his ammo, so his collection of guns, bullets, casings, powder, et cetera, would rival my fabric collection any day. I KNOW he has way more invested in his collection than I do. He has lots of ammunition that cost over a dollar a bullet! When he goes to shoot, he probably uses up at least a hundred dollars worth of ammunition in an hour. I sure don't do that with my quilting!!!!