View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:21 PM
GailG

Originally Posted by Busy Bee
Your quilting days are NOT over. Just beginning. As I write this I am about 5 week away from giving birth to #10!. We are all real excited. You should just hope that it is a boy and that he will not be interested in quilting at all. I am here on my computer and have not been able to get much quilting done for the past two weeks because my twins girls (who will be 17 in September) have taken over my sewing machines to finish a couple of their UFO's and make a quilt for a friend who just got married. I did tell them this morning that I wanted my machines back today. I need to finish two baby quilts for this baby. I am making a boy and a girl blanket because we never find out what the sex is till the baby is born. I love being a mom even if I do have to share my toys with my kids.
God Bless You. We need more moms like you. My mom was from a family of 10 children. She always told me how wonderful a large family is. I admire your devotion and dedication. I know it's not easy. Just think what those girls are learning and accomplishing while they "play with your toys." Be sure to send up a picture of the new baby.