Old 07-21-2010, 02:46 PM
FERSID

Here's the link to ABM International Innova Longarm.
http://maimin.com/Innova.aspx

They provide a basic cost for their machine which includes the panto shelf (at the rear of the machine).

The standard items included in the basic package are impressive and everything any quilter would need.

You also have the ability to choose the length of frame you desire - which is included in the basic price.

Add-ons are are personal choice and when added to your order for the basic machine and the Sales Rep at ABM was extremely generous in providing discounts off the regular selling prices.

One of the discounts I received when I purchased my machine was a US$700.00 discount which almost covered the shipping cost for my machine and frame to Canada.

He also added 20 "M" Bobbins and 20 #16 Needles to my order.

I originally had a Gracie Pinnacle Frame which I used with my Juke TL98Q however, due to the weight of the longarm machines and their high-speed quilting, I felt the frame would not be suitable to handle an 18" Longarm.

As far as using a wooden frame, I would think that the speed vibrations of a Longarm 18" and over, may not be condusive to wooden frames.