Old 07-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Candela59

Originally Posted by Tallulah
Originally Posted by stefanib123
I thought about getting the 3lb'er a try, too. Tallulah, will you post when you get it?
Ok, I ordered the 19th, they shipped the 20th and the pkg. is here today on the 22nd. Wow. How great is that? I love everything! My fifty strip batik jelly roll is so pretty. It was the multi-colored one for $24.98. The batik fat quarters are great. I ordered four packages of each. Same ones shared in this post. Thank you for sharing, Moonrise!

Now, Stefani asked about the 3# remnant assortment. I was pleasantly surprised and happy with it. Nothing was less than 12 inches with a number of pieces in the 13 to 16 inch range.
Three good size pieces-one 2/3 of a yd., another that is about a yd. and a half and the other about a yd. All that had writing in the selvages were names I knew-Bernatex, Andover, Westminister, Michael Miller, etc. There was 17 pieces in my bundle. Depending on the size of the pieces, there could be a couple more or less, if you got one. I am not disappointed at all and would say go for it. It was $16.98, but the code worked and I got $16.38 off my order, because of my other purchases, so it was like free fabric. Love that!
Now what code was that? I placed an order the other day using THX103...but I recall someone saying there was a code for a second order...not that I can really afford a second order! But then again..ya never know!