Thread: Been absent
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Country Quilter

I have only had time to just peek in on occasion for the last month or so and try to catch up on reading the threads which I know I've missed so much but I am glad to be back in the swing of things again....won't go into explaining as to why I've been unable to check in more often as it isn't important.... just glad to be back!

Just finished printing out all the instructions for the last two BOM's!! I am SO far behind now I don't know if I will ever catch up! I checked in on the pictures of all the blocks you guys have done and they are ALL so gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine done...I am three behind now!

Spring/Summer is always an extremely busy time of year for me and I just have to put my quilting away in order for me to get all my work done or I get sidetracked and the more important stuff doesn't get done then....I know you are all saying "there's more important things than quilting????" LOL But unfortunately, for me somedays there are!!

Well, I am off now to read more of the threads I've missed out on! Have a great evening everyone! Tomorrow I get to dig my quilting back out and get back to work!!! YAY!!! I just looked in my quilting journal and April 26th was the last day I worked on anything......no wonder I'm having withdrawal symptoms!!! GEESH! LOL