Old 07-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Karen

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
It is very frustrating when blocks don't come in on time, but I do understand that life sometimes gets in the way of....well...life. However, I also know that for most swaps, the time for sign up and send in is usually very generous. However, to just completely back out with no communication with the host is uncalled for. It may be a matter of the host being firm and saying that if your blocks are not here at the deadline, you will not be included in the swap. Sounds harsh, but it isn't fair to others who DO send in on time and must wait and wait and wait.......been there, done that. I love the swaps and have made so many great friends on this board. Admin does a fantastic job in keeping this a safe site for us.

Deb you are so right...I was reading through the last couple of pages...there is really no reason for the anger, frustration..whatever, it will make you sick if you keep it up. Deb has got all the drop outs covered and that is what really matters! We will all get our blocks and I am going to really enjoy putting together these pretty quilts to give away to some special little girls! I am going to be pushing the limit on this one...I made a major error and have to start again, but they will get there AS CLOSE TO ON TIME AS POSSIBLE!