View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 08:23 AM
Pat G

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
I have a room that I call "Crapalot". It has been the catchall for anything that doesn't have a home, the place to hide stuff when company comes and my sewing room. Well, my dd just got married and so I'm turning her room into my sewing room. I have no idea how I'm going to decorate and arrange my fabric. That room will be "Camelot". Then Crapalot will get gutted and prepared for my Mom to move in when she needs to. So, ideas and photos would be appreciated.
Oh my, your CRAPALOT is hilarious. If you don't mind, I'd love to make a sign for my little craft/sewing shop in my little south home using your name. It just fits so well.

I have a whole 10x12 shop all of myown but it's gotten so full of craft & sewing stuff your name really fits it. I taught crafts in our park a few yrs. ago so I have tons of craft stuff I need to find a new home for. I need more fabric space. I'm hoping to clean out my husb's shed (same size as mind) & use it to store extra stuff. How do we get so much "extra stuff"?