Old 07-24-2010, 09:05 AM
Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by Tiffany
Hello. I'm back! Boy have I missed you ladies! My poor computer picked up another virus the last time I was in this Forum and it completely bamboozled my computer for a solid week before my hubby could fix it. I'm finally getting the courage to come here again & it should be fine now that I have the firewall back up on my router.

My time with my 2 yr old grandson went by much too quickly! We were all worried that 2 weeks was too long away from mom and dad but he was fantastic!!! What a great kid! He even did great on the drive home, which was a 16 hour trip. I'm glad he wasn't with us the next day though. We turned around and came straight home & due to construction and accidents, it took us from 8:30am to 4:00am to complete the trip. It wouldn't have been so bad but we took my tiny car to save on gas money. My husband looks like he's climbing out of a clown car and it was brutal on our knees!

I spent the past week in bed with migraines recovering from that trip. I am no longer a spring chicken and I have discovered (or realized) that I can no longer do those long one-day turn around trips like that anymore!!!

Except for this past week I've been pretty good at trying to keep up with my DJ blocks. I did a lot of the applique while Eli was here. I do have to admit that I hate the cutting instructions on the software. I finally feel as if I've got a good number of the blocks done now. I've a long way to go but at least I'm on my way. 8-)

Did everyone enjoy their Fourth of July? Well, for those who are in the US. I hope everyone is having a great summer!!
Welcome back Tiffany. My that was a trip and a half. Definately not one for me.

Have you posted pics of the blocks you have done?

C'mon you know we like pics.

Elle