View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 01:50 PM
CarolinePaj

Hi All,

Well today I added another year to the ever increasing total that is my age!!!!!

But I thought I would share the wonderful gifts that DH and DD bought me for me...

I got a lovely silver and amber necklace and earings (really beautiful), five different fabtic markers (pencils, air disolving etc), some applique marking paper, bubble bath, body lotion, two novels, and two books telling me what a wonderful wife and mother I am, the 4 in 1 tool (stiletto, seam ripper, wooden iron and pointer.......... and a .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................
ACCUQUILT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The go was supposed to arrive this week as it has to come from the USA (I am in the UK) but DH had an email telling him it is on his way.... I am so excited.

I have the most wonderful husband.... he really listens when I speak to him and he understands the excitement and love I have for my new found hobby!

Hugs