Old 07-13-2008, 08:16 AM
Cordelia

Everybody, I have been deliberately vague. I don't want to spoil it.

I will give you all the yardages and numbers of different fabrics. Since people are expressing an interest in a lap quilt over the wall hanging, I have to recalculate it and the quilt program does that.

I'll have to enlarge it a bit. I can do that with no problem, just can't do it right now.

I would rate this project intermediate because there are a few applique pieces (optional if you put them on) and foundation pieced pieces.

I'll provide the templates. I think I can actually post them in here and you can download them and print them when we get to that part. If I can't post them here, I'll e-mail them to everyone and you can print them.

Terri, Santas and Snowmen are kind of out of character ... But, you don't need to buy the fabrics I posted. You can "glitter" up fabrics. I tend to go into "overkill" mode with the Christmas fabrics and ALWAYS select the most BLING. I like glitz.

If anyone has an embroidery machine, for the outdoorsy version, if anyone has snowflake embroidery patterns, with silver or white thread, they'd look really cool.

I'll get you the total number of fabrics and yardage tomorrow or Tuesday. I've got a big job tomorrow and don't know if I'll be able to get on line tomorrow.

There's no comittment here. I'll post all the infor and you can follow along and decide if it's something you want to make. I'm going to have a couple more options along the way to choose from to keep it interesting.

Also, I'll post pictures and diagrams as we go along IF you want me to. Let me know and I'll do it. If some directions need a picture, I'll post it.