Old 07-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Bobbinchick

The name of the wall hanging is the Amaz-ing wall hanging. I bought the pattern and the star maker 6 from the nancys notions site and I'm not sure if she still has it or not. I bought it last Winter and I've seen Kaye Woods make this quilt. I made a larger one for a lap quilt before I got the pattern and so I did a lot of figuring for a lap and how to place the triangles after cutting it. The strips are cut and sewn into stradas and then triangles are cut from the stradas and then sewn together and the sewn into rows, It is tricky, but it is doable so it isn't some thing that can be done really fast, but it was fun. The bingo bag is for me. I wanted one that holds more than 8 daubers and I wanted to put a coffee can inside as it makes it stand so nice. I found some pretty animall fabric I'm going to make my sister one as she has asked me last night if I would make her one. I'm out of bingo fabric and a friend of mine sent it to me. It can still be bought online, but it is expensive. The lone star quilt will get finishes after I get the rest of the stuff to finish it. I have one more point ot make yet and then I can sew it all together and it is for my bed. I've been sewing and quilting for years and I find relaxation in it, but my hand sewing is for the birds. I'm no good at it at all. Well take care and have a great day, Huggies, Fay