Old 07-24-2010, 08:17 PM
tlrnhi

I'm hoping to finish tweaking the rules by tomorrow so I can put the sign-up list up by Monday/Tuesday.
Once that is up, THEN I will be accepting PMs with name, addy, e-mail,phone numbers and whether or not you can ship overseas/Canada.
Those that KNOW they will not be around the month of August, or until at least the middle of August can PM me their info early. ONLY THOSE PEOPLE! I'm thinking I will keep the sign-up going until maybe August 15th. Then I can get to work on getting groups together. That will be the hardest part and will take some time to get going.
Just know that your centers WILL NOT have to be mailed until September 15th, so go ahead and start your centers.
Centers should be between 12 inches and 24 inches. If you make your center on point, just remember that the 1st person it goes to, will have to make it square, therefore, they may not like doing so. TRY, if you can to square your center off if it's on point. The person who is doing the first border may have an awesome idea for the border and if he/she has to put it on point, it can be a bit disappointing. I'm not saying to NOT send it out on point, I'm just saying that it's not always a good thing.