View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:42 PM
hulahoop1

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Oh yes...YOU HAVE TO GO TO KAIMUKI DRY GOODS!! That's my ALL TIME favorite place! They have a sale table that usually has some nice stuff on it. Also, over near the register is a 3 or 4 shelf little bin. In it are fabrics, maybe 12x12 inches, some smaller, some bigger. Nice pieces that are only a few dollars. They are plastic envelopes with maybe 5 or 6 pieces in them.

Calico Cat is a nice place, but the hours are strange at times and parking is almost non existant. There's also the place on King Street, Kuni Island Fabric. They are right next to a Flower Shop. Cute place and the lady that's usually in there is really nice.

When it comes to Fabric Mart, I usually went to the one in Aiea. I liked the people in there better.
The other Fabric Mart is on Kalakaua Ave.
There's also a quilt shop, The Quilt Hut that is in the same area as Fabric Mart in Aiea, but I found the people in there to NOT be nice and their fabric was WAAAY overpriced. I could order the same fabric online and pay less including the shipping with what they were selling their stuff for.
Ditto to everything, especially The Quilt Hut.....