Thread: mother board
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:43 AM
zz-pd
Banned

Originally Posted by bluestarmom
in regards to the being obsolete due the new win 7 or vista, at least where Bernina is concerned, they have downloads to take that problem away. In speaking with Pfaff dealership here locally, she can really use sall the machines, but to ask her a question pertaining to the downloads or something in that nature.. she actually couldn't answer me. Which I thought was surprising. But went on line to pfaff.com and was able to get infor I needed. so before writing something off as obsolete (unless your really looking for a legitamite reason to buy a new one) double check on the company's website first. There are a lot of downloads and up grades that are avilable for no cost. Now if I could just program a spell check into the boards messaging system.... back to the old dictionary for me I guess..

Blue
Singer also has down loads for there futura machines, just for information for anyone that has one, mine is an older model, so when my friend bought me a lap top for my birthday last year, I called singer, and they walked me through the process of changing it to fit the vista. God bless. Penny