Old 07-25-2010, 06:41 AM
Wine Woman

I wanted to show what I adopted yesterday! My friend was out shopping garage sales yesterday and found this vintage machine. Called me and off I went! After going to the sale to check it out it came home with me! There are a few issues I have to work out-power cord (they didn't know where it was at), it needs a screw for the motor, I'm not sure what is going on with the lever in the cabinet. I know your leg/knee is to push on it to operate the machine but I'm not sure if there should be another piece to it? I'm also not sure if it needs a belt by the wheel? Looking in the book there was nothing noted about the lever or from the pictures I couldn't see if there was a belt.

I tried to research the machine but hit a deadend! :roll: Will you share the website for the White machines? I would like to see how old and what kind it is. The serial number is FR 3111401. Oh yes, and it came with all the attachments a few little sewing things (the normal-needles, wooden spools, screw driver etc.) the book-and the best part All this for $5.00!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: I figured if I can't find the power cord I have a beautiful machine to look at for next to nothing!

I'm off to run the tasting room today but will be checking in as often as I can. The sun is shining bright and will be another hot day!

Front
[ATTACH=CONFIG]71316[/ATTACH]

Back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]71317[/ATTACH]

Wheel-not sure if it needs a belt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]71318[/ATTACH]

Could it be missing something?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]71400[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-71311.jpe   attachment-71312.jpe   attachment-71313.jpe   attachment-71395.jpe