Old 07-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by ProLongarmARTQUILTER
Oh Lace I do hope you're still gonna lead us with the Blocks, Makes me want to do em up and yes I'm still here although I don't say much, Sand You should do what I did I got some water soluable Paper It's wonderful!!! Tiff, Glad you're back!!!I'm working on week 30 and ready for week 31,
Obviously I missed a really good discussion (probably several). What is this about the water soluable paper? Is it printable? If so, can you post the link where you buy yours? I've reached an irritation point with the paper I'm using, which is simply too thick, and I need to either buy some better paper or try this water soluble stuff. Not having to take the time to rip out the paper would be grand!

I haven't got my blocks out to take a comprehensive photo yet, but I do have this --> granson sitting at my expensive sewing machine and all sorts of excited. It's one of my all-time favorite photos!! How can you not smile when looking at this? :D

EDIT: :lol: You can even see a print out sheet for one of my DJ blocks sitting behind my sewing machine. Proof I'm still hard at work on my quilt! :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-71251.jpe