Thread: My Sewing Room
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 06:39 PM
mms61371

This is my little piece of heaven. It is still a work in progress. And, yes, it is always this clean. The table my sewing machine is on is very low. I have a horrible problem with neck strain so my wonderful husband cut the legs off to make it lower for me. I made my ironing mat with instructions from this board. It is 30 x 48 inches. It works perfectly for all my projects. I have a cutting table with a bulletin board over it for any ideas I may get while I am in there. The window shade behind my machine I use for photos, they are my inspiration. I have a temporary design wall put up. I have another to take its place, but for now I do not want to remove my granddaughter's name from the wall. After all this used to be her mother's room. There is a closet in the room, but it is mostly used for storage for my grandchildren. Under the ironing and cutting table are totes full of fabric. The next project is to organize that.

I hope you enjoy seeing my sewing room. I know I love it!

My sewing and ironing tables
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70992[/ATTACH]

My cutting side and fabric storage under both tables
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70993[/ATTACH]

Sewing table with window shade photo wall
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70994[/ATTACH]

Other end of the room and my quilt assistant's bed
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70995[/ATTACH]

Closer picture of my Mom's machine, it is 39 years old.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70996[/ATTACH]

This is my quilt assistant and me taking a break!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70999[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-70987.jpe   attachment-70988.jpe   attachment-70989.jpe   attachment-70990.jpe   attachment-70991.jpe  

attachment-70994.jpe