Old 07-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by KatFish
I just want to thank all of you who have helped educate me about Vintage sewing machines. When I joined this board I didn't even know what a Feather Weight was. Now I not only know what one is, I own one. Also had to get a Singer 301, 500, 223, and 774. I also just had to have a pink Atlas and the really cute green Montgomery Ward sewing machine. Thanks for all you pictures and input about those vintage machines. And yes, my name is Kat, and I have a vintage sewing machine adiction. :-)
Well at least your the first to admit it, heck I am still in denial LOL!! My wife came out to the studio and wanted to see what I was working on and I was showing her that machine I painted today and several of the customers machines I had on that side of the studio. And then she turned and looked at my wall unit and asked me "whose are those?" I told her they are mine and she started counting them and asked me why in the hell do I need so many sewing machines I told her because I like them. :lol: :lol:

No joke if you look at my studio right now there are dozens of sewing machines everywhere you turn LOL!! But I dont have an addiction they are all customers machines ;)

Billy