View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:18 AM
donnajean

I have this book that I am selling:
Stippin’ Along; Applique Quilts on a Roll by Donna Kindsey & Linda Rocamontes; Design Originals; 2008, 66p. Moda's Jelly Roll bundles have hit the quilting world by story, but many of my customers have asked for instructions for making quilts with these rolls of 2 1/2" x 42" strips. This book has a little different twist...the wonderful quilt projects here start with Jelly Rolls and then add applique to top them off, great ideas...and also includes instructions for those who don't want to use a Jelly Roll! This will get you started with one of the easiest starts to a quilt ever! $9.95, plus shipping

Originally Posted by Pollyv9
I just completed the blocks for my first ever strip quilt. I have looked at so many beautiful strip quilts on this board and am wondering if if you have any new ones. I would love to see more pics and ideas.

I have a laundry basket full of strips and am going to see how many quilt blocks I can get from that one basketful. Anyone like to guess!
Stippin\u0092 Along; Applique Quilts on a Roll by Donna Kindsey & Linda Rocamontes
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70808[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-70803.jpe