View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Lady Shivesa

I'm sorry to keep posting threads, but I think I screwed up my sewing machine and I don't know what to do. :(

I was using a 'bridge' to start on so I would mess up my pieces when I sewed on 'em like my MIL showed me. Well I should've known better because this particular bridge was covered in extra threads from where I'd used it so much. I started sewing on it and I think some of the threads got tangled and pulled into the bottom where the bobbin is. The whole thing locked up.

So I opened the bottom part and pulled all the threads I could see out (gently). But I must not have got them all out or something, because when I try to pull the bobbin thread up, nothing happens - the needle thread just gets tangled in the bottom.

When I finally managed to get the bobbin thread up (it winds a bobbin without any problems), I tried sewing again, but it kept pulling the fabric toward the bottom/bobbin and then when I would stop and look at the bottom of the fabric, there'd be this massive tangle of threads.

I'm so lost!! :(