Thread: 3rd Bow Tucks
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:48 PM
kay carlson

I really like the Ishpeming shop. Mary and Bud used to be in Michigamme and moved to Ishpeming. The shop is small, has a nice variety of fabric and patterns. They have a good eye for color and are up to date with new ideas. If you want help with selecting fabrics, they'll be more than pleased to assist and let you decide what you want.

They also have some absolutely gorgeous wide fabric for quilt backs. By the way, you can be put on their mailing list for e-mail newsletter and special sales.

We will miss the Blueberry Festival after all. Susan Wueller of Auburn, IN has offered to bring a male shih tzu as far as Appleton, WI this Thursday. We will take position of our new fur baby with great joy. Our dog, Jones, is the uncle to this older puppy. We love the health, temperament and confirmation of Jones. Susan has wonderful shih tzus and is a first class person herself. We have named the baby Chief.I have allergies and asthma and these dogs don't shed so we can have them to love :-)

I'll try to get pictures posted this week. We are currently puppy proofing the house and I go to quilting tonight and Wednesday. Priorities :-)