Old 07-27-2010, 03:42 AM
quiltinghere

WOW - I woke up this morning to 17 new PMs to take action with. Thank you Thank you!

It's easiest for me to reply in one post rather than individual posts. So if you asked a question, look for your name! Hope you don't mind...but my boss wants me to work "on time"! :)

***Activities Page** http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...racnum=66#8377
The directions were incorrect when first posted. The swapper cannot add themselves - only the hostess can. Instructions on QF has been changed - on PDF it has not been changed. When you PM me your sign up info, *I* will add you to the activities page.

MOM-6 - SHERRIB each bag must have 5 different strips. You can make all 12 bags the same 5 strips - or your bags can contain a combination of more fabrics. You don't *need* 12 different fabric. Minimum number of different fabrics is 5. (not to confuse anyone but the Maximum would be 5 x the number of bags you're sending in.)

TWILLIEBEE - I'm not familiar at all with mailing to Canada. I'll ask my advisor for info. Thanks SADIEMAE for the link.

CRAWFORD1219 and PAMESUE - Fabric should be 2 1/2" X WOF (width of fabric - selvage to selvage - usually 42-45"). Thanks PAMESUE for the quick reply to her question! :)

JACQUELINEVH - this swap is what's call a 'Centralized' swap not an 'individual' swap. Swappers mail 'all the same' to the hostess. The hostess divides them up so everyone gets different mailed back. JUSTWANNAQUILT - Thank you for the great explanation. C.CAL QUILT GIRL - Thanks - forgot about the privacy part - that's a good addition.

PROUDGRANNY5 - you forgot to put your 'dumb' questions in your post - because I didn't see any 'dumb' questions. Only questions that needed clarification to a new swapper. I love it! Better to ask than do it wrong. ...
I was able to get 9 bags into a Flat Rate Priority box. If you're sending more, they will have to go into a bigger envelope. *Shipping Labels* are provided at the post office free of charge. When you fill out a label to send to me...fill out one that will be used to send back to you...TO: your address - FROM: my address. *Stamps* if your PO has priority stamps just include one in your big plastic bag with the return label. If they don't have stamps, send cash.

WELCOME! SUNRISE450 - PAMSUE - Midwestmary - xray_a - Pat and pups - TammyM - LITTLEHUD JANCEEJAN - SANDY65 - LITTLEHUD - CBRIDGES Welcome!

The Activities Page *should* be current. Please check for your name and info. Reminder: The 'Protected' column is between you and me. The 'Public' column everyone can see. (The 'Private' column only I see. :) )

Whewww! talk about long posts - may have to ice my hands now! :) Have a great day!