View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 05:41 AM
Up North

Ok here is another one. Our first Pop up camper worked great for two years then we set it up and I was in there getting beds ready when all of a sudden it fell all the way down, Good thing their is crawling room in their! Needless to say we all slept in a little pup tent that night!!! We have been looking for a small travel trailer used of course but it seems that their is nothing around this year when we really could use it. I am tired of pop ups not working like they should. Of course we have only owned older ones. Oh I wonder what our adventure will bring this year!!

Oh I just thought of another one! The 1'st pop up the side hooks were broken that held the canvas down. My 2 year old grandson was in there taking a nap. I looked over from my lawn chair just in time to see him fall out the end. How he missed the hitch I don't know but he did and wasn't hurt, just scared, As was I. Well when I went to get up the whole bottom of my chair ripped and I ended up on the ground too. Crying baby and grandma stuck in a broken chair- Funny Picture!!