View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:41 PM
kristen0112

Originally Posted by Bobbinchick
Originally Posted by kristen0112
It's turning out beautiful! Someone posted this link on a topic yesterday I have had fun playing with it. It might help you decide on what back ground color to use. I personally would use a purple or a darker yellow than what is in the star. I don't think your points will get lost if the contrast is high.

http://colorschemedesigner.com/previ.../index-en.html
Well I downloaded the colorschemedesigner thing to use off line, but I can't find it any where and even did a search for it in my computer and there is nothing in there and I downloaded it twice. Sure wish it could have made an icon on the desktop so no way to use it off line for me Grrr. Thanks for the link any way. I don't really understand how to use it tho with out the star on it. I wonder if my picture can be loaded onto it. Have a great day, Huggies, Fay
Can you use it online? I don't know of a way to load your star on to it. But what you do is pick your color, it looks like your main color in the star was blue. You click on that then underneath the color wheel are some buttons, mono, contrast, triad, tetrad, analogic. If you click on the blue color and have the MONO selected it will give you four shades of blue on the right side of the color wheel. If you select one of the button under the color wheel it will give you your blue but other colors in the wheel that would look good with your selection. Under the color options window is another set of buttons, called VARIATIONS: Default, Pastel, Dark Pastel, Light Pastel, Contrast, & Pale. If you select your blue color on the wheel, then click on triad, then under the color options click on light pastels it will change your original options to shades in pastel. IT's A REALLY cool TOOL. I hope you can play with it at some point. And again I would go with a bright yellow or purple as your background that is what the color wheel suggested under Tetrad, color scheme.