Old 07-28-2010, 03:32 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ProLongarmARTQUILTER
I use Solvy Magic order it at Home Sew.com Or as I do I get the catalog and order that way.$ 7.00 for 25 sheets, I also found some leave in at www.softexpressions.com It's Ricky Tim's Stable Stuff Poly and you can leave in in cause it molds to the fabric with the quilt so it's ok as well . I believe it's 10.00 for 50 sheets, I like them both and I Hated PP'ing before I found these Papers. Hope it helps, I don't know how to post a link maybe someone else can??? Hope. ;)
Art quilter, you can post a link just by printing it all on on its own line, starting with the http part. If you want to copy one from the top of your screen, you need to right click on it, copy it, then come in here, and paste from your edit heading. When you hit send, it magically comed up as a link.

Re the parachute skirt fiasco, I did some digging about the artist, and posted some info on her on page 202 of my PDA. It's too long to take up the space in here, and also off topic, so please forgive me for bringing up the subject again.