View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 06:31 AM
lazyquilter

This is my dilema. I love my 630 with all the goodies. BUT..I am seeing in ads, mostly the baby lock, but I know ads can be confusing. In the Baby Lock embroidery/sewing it shows that if you want to run a continious embroidery sequence down the sides of a item, it can be done without a hoop. This is what I want to do more then anything, especially in making really special gifts that are a bit more .. whatever a bit more is. I have seen several embroidery designs that would really look so lovely in the center border of a three border quilt. Is anyone aware of this or is it still going to be the "remove hoop, reposition, stitch and so on.? Since I can not afford the $10,000 Berninia 830.... I cannot justify trading in for something that cost triple what I paid for my very first car.

Sorry about my last and confusing message. But I really appreciated that gentle quilter that managed to figure it and give me an answer. You have all been blessings to me. Now I have to go find something that will get in trouble...