Thread: Make do tools
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:02 AM
kathome

Originally Posted by Miss Mona
Originally Posted by katier825
Originally Posted by walen
Me, too! I guess a trip to the hardware store is in order! I do need a rubber mallet for whacking thick seams, my nice, clean one seemed to disappear about the same time that a dirty one turned up on my husband's bench! Hummmm....
LOL Maybe you should paint the handle pink & flowery! Would that help keep him from taking it?
No, my tools have purple and pink flowers on them and they keep turning up on hubbys workbench. He says mine were easier to find. Duh!! If you put things away after you use them they are easier to find. My hammer has red nail polish around the handle, (and is missing) and my tool box is purple. I still can't locate my screw drivers, but he knows nothing.
Oh, Miss Mona - - are you talking about your DH or mine? I've tried EVERYTHING to keep him away from my tools. HE bought ME my own tool box years ago so that "Now you won't be asking me everytime you need a nail or a screwdriver". Yeah right. Now I have to ask him where MY nails or screwdrivers are!!! Just the other day I texted him the following: WHERE'S MY TAPE MEASURE????? So he phones me and denies all knowledge and tells me to use "something else" to measure. Arrrggg.... like WHAT?

He knows where to find my stuff because I put it away when I'm finished with it. Why oh why can't he do the same? Another arrrgggg.

but I do love the guy.....