Old 07-28-2010, 09:00 PM
MissyK

Wow! Thank you all so very much! I didn't expect so many responses so quickly. You people are on the ball!

Originally Posted by pocoellie
I have at least one pattern, let me see if I can find any more. PM me with either your email or snail mail address and I'll get it out to you.
Great! I'll PM you in just a bit. :D

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
Missy,
I found this in a quilt magazine I have. If this is what you are looking for you can have it. Just let me know.

The pattern is all there in the magazine, I tried taking some pictures but had trouble getting some good ones, Sorry :cry:
That is a beautiful pattern and such a pretty bunny! Unfortunately, I am horrible with applique. I've tried repeatedly and just end up making a mess and since this quilt will be the most important I've one I've made to date, I just don't want to chance it. Thank you so much for you efforts and the wonderful pics. I hope someone who sees this thread can use it! (wish my applique skills were up to this)

Originally Posted by gale
I have this one. It looks like it's all pieced without templates. If you want it send me your address.

Very Cute!! Not exactly what I was looking for but it looks like I can adapt that one pretty easily to what I want. It may just be perfect! I'll PM you. :D

Thanks also for the info on Fatcats and Folk Art. Now I definitely have specific places I can check for more patterns.

Again, wow...thank you all VERY much! :D :D

:D :D :D